The first step to a healthier you!!!
Do you want to feel better, sleep better, think more clearly and yes...lose weight? The CostCare BootCamp™ runs three times per year and begins with evaluating where you are now and will teach you how eating the right foods can help you feel great and prevent and treat diseases like diabetes, high blood pressure and high cholesterol. It includes:
- Pre and post BootCamp™ measurements of height, weight, blood pressure, HGA1C and cholesterol panel
- Six two-hour classes that will occur weekly (That's 12 hours of face to face provider time!)
- Whole 30 Book
- Health Coaching
- Online education and videos
- Professional recipe and strategy posts on blog and BootCamp™ Facebook page
- BootCamp™ notebook with class materials
- BootCamp™ Bag
- Personal Testimonials from successful participants
Sign Up Now for Our Fall 2018 BootCamp!
CostCare 3, 6 and 12 Month Followup Program
Remember, preventing disease is always cheaper than treating the disease. The cost of diabetes alone is staggering. $245 billion dollars was spent on diabetes alone in 2012. The average cost to treat diabetes is $13,000 annually per patient. People with diabetes are four times more likely to have a heart attack and 1.5 times more likely to have a stroke. The cost of medications alone can range from $4,000 to $12,000 per year. Office visits and labs can cost as much as $1,500 annually. For only $350, CostCare can get you on the road to a healthier you! We also have an option for you to continue your followup labs and health coaching with CostCare at 3, 6 and 12 months for an additional $200.
This has been a life changer for me and the results were amazing! My blood pressure was down 20 points and my cholesterol was down 100 points, putting both back in the normal range. It may have actually saved my life!Sharon Kost