EXTENDED HOURS, UNLIMITED ACCESS
That’s right, complete access to your provider through email, text, phone calls, and video calling with extended hours. Choose which method works best for you.
NO OFFICE VISIT CHARGES OR CO-PAYS ON ROUTINE VISITS
Walk into the clinic for a routine visit, walk out with no charge. You won’t get a bill in the mail three weeks later explaining why your insurance plan will not be covering your visit…again. The monthly membership fee covers all visits including those for diabetes, hypertension, high cholesterol, contraceptive management, urgent care needs – all of it.
FREE IN-HOUSE LABS
All “CLIA-waived” tests that are done in-house are free. Strep throat, influenza, urine dip, urine pregnancy, RSV, monospot, and finger stick INR testings are all free.
Need a visit today? No problem. Call us! It might be something we can take care of over the phone and if not, we can get you in. With a smaller patient membership base, our ability to fit you in TODAY, is almost guaranteed. We’ve got you covered, today and everyday. You’re important and we treat you as such.
RELAXED AND EXTENDED VISITS
Do you need 60 minutes to talk about your diet and diabetes? We think so too. We want our patients to be educated so they have the tools to care for themselves. Instead of adding another medication to “make you better,” we counsel our patients on how nutrition can improve their health and prevent disease. We want our patients to have the knowledge to improve their health beyond the prescription pad.
COST TRANSPARENCY FOR OFFICE PROCEDURES
Pay a flat fee of $20 for certain procedure including skin biopsy, toenail removal, IUD or Nexplanon placement, simple laceration repair, joint injections, colposcopy, foreign body removal, abscess drainage, and cryotherapy. Procedures that require biopsy are subject to a lab fee as they have to be viewed by a pathologist for diagnosis (see below).
LABS AT COST + 10%
In traditional insurance-based models, insurance companies set the reimbursement rates on labs and clinics make money on marking up the charge. At CostCare Direct, we provide labs and pathology at OUR cost +10%, resulting in 80-90% savings to you. This alone covers a large portion of the yearly membership.
FREE IN-HOUSE DIAGNOSTICS
Our in-house diagnostics are free to you and include EKG, audiometry, and spirometry. We work closely with our local radiology service groups to offer you the best price possible for x-ray, cat scan, MRI, and ultrasound when needed. Fees for those services are not included in the membership but we have worked to contract the best rates possible for our members.
DISCOUNTED HORMONE PELLETS
Hormone pellet insertion costs $50. The hormone pellets are $16, our cost+10%. Under this model that’s more than a 50% savings.
With your membership comes the added benefit of getting Botox and Juvederm at discounted prices. We charge $20 for the procedure and then, depending on the amount needed, you are charged for the product. Botox will be $9 a unit (typically $13), and Juvederm will be $450 per syringe with normal pricing around $600. We also offer Kybella and Voluma services.
One other benefit to the membership is reduced costs to our popular 6-week nutritional bootcamp. DPC members will receive a $150 discount to the program.
WELLNESS AND PREVENTATIVE CARE
- Wellness exams
- Routine lab work
- DOT exams
- Sports physicals
- Cancer screenings
- Dietary counseling
- Pelvic exams
- Pap smears
- HPV screening
- IUD insertion and removal
- Nexplanon insertion and removal
- Hormone services and pellet insertion
CHRONIC DISEASE MANAGEMENT
- Type 1 and Type 2 diabetes
- High blood pressure
- High Cholesterol
- Asthma and COPD
- Thyroid disorders
- Skin issues
- Call our office for a full list.
IV MEDICATIONS AND FLUIDS
- Fluid hydration
- Medications for nausea and vomiting, infections, and allergic reactions.
- We DO NOT offer any pain medications outside of anti-inflammatory medications.
- Laceration care
- Skin biopsy
- Joint injections
- Cryotherapy/wart treatment
- IV fluids and medications
- Tests including; rapid flu, strep, RSV, pregnancy, urine dip, and monospot.
- We work closely with our local radiology service groups to offer you the best price possible for x-ray, cat scan, MRI, and ultrasound when needed.
URGENT CARE NEEDS
- Our DPC providers bring a wealth of urgent care experience to the table. All three clinicians have worked in urgent care and emergency department settings. We have the knowledge to treat most acute needs and injuries and the experience to know when referral to a hospital is appropriate.
COORDINATION OF CARE
- If the need arises, our providers can refer you to any local specialty group and coordinate your care. We attempt to keep our referrals to a minimum but there will be times when specialty care is needed. You can trust we will refer you to a trusted specialist.
NUTRITIONAL COUNSELING AND WEIGHT MANAGEMENT
- Our clinicians are well-versed in the current nutritional guidelines and extend that knowledge to their patients. We would much rather prevent disease with proper nutrition than treat with medication, if possible.
- Members also receive a $150 discount on our CostCare nutritional BootCamp.
- To all of the members of the DPC, CostCare Direct will be offering Botox and Juvederm at steeply discounted pricing. This is a cost savings program like no other in Missoula. Our Botox pricing will be $9 per unit and Juvederm will be $450 per syringe.